Right on the doorstep of Angers, discover the amazingly diverse vineyards and wine appellations of this area.
- Anjou Villages Brissac is a well-structured and balanced red wine with fruit-driven aromas.
- Anjou’s wonderful array of white wines includes the prestigious Savennières, a dry white wine with delicate fruit aromas and beautiful minerality, and the sweet white wines Coteaux de l’Aubance and Coteaux du Layon with their intensely fruity aromas.
- Anjou also produces rosé wines with subtle red fruit aromas, like Cabernet d’Anjou, a refreshing medium-sweet wine, or Rosé de Loire, a light, dry rosé wine.
Our vineyards are also home to some very special wines:
- Quart de Chaume Grand Cru, the Loire region’s only ‘Grand Cru’, is a sweet white wine which marries both aromatic intensity and elegance, with notes of ripe or candied fruits, apricot, apricot, linden, honey and spices.
- Coteaux du Layon Premier Cru Chaume is the Loire’s only Premier Cru from the tiny village of Chaume in Rochefort-sur-Loire. This sweet white wine is round, supple and lively, with aromas of honey, acacia and fresh and candied fruits.