Long-distance footpath - GR35
Long-distance footpaths near Angers !
Follow the GR®35 along the banks of the Loir to discover many exceptional sites in the best conditions.
This trail will take you through varied natural landscapes and will be punctuated by local heritage: the Engrenage, the Villevêque mill or the charming village of Béhuard. Not to be missed on your way
- The Engrenage-moulin, which has been installed on the Loir for 800 years and produces electricity in the commune of Villevêque (delegated commune of Rives-du-Loir-Anjou)
- The Nov'art contemporary art trail, which takes place in the streets and parks of Rives-du-Loir-en-Anjou between June and August
- The educational marsh in Briollay which brings together in one place all the plants present in the Basses Vallées Angevines
- Have a drink in the guinguettes or restaurants on the banks of the Loir and Sarthe
- The village of Écouflant and the confluence of the Vieille Maine and the Sarthe
- Angers and its historic heart
- The Maine, the Lac de Maine site
- The confluence of the Maine and the Loire
- The village of Savennières and its vineyards
- The village of Béhuard, an island in the Loire
You can also find this itinerary as well as all the walking loops around Angers on the Angers walking map