Discover the must-sees of Angers in 24, 48 and 72 hours thanks to the Angers City Pass
With the Angers City Pass, take full advantage of Angers and discover or rediscover freely the must-see places ! It's easy to choose the pass according to the lenght of your stay and get access to allthe sites selected*, free of charge !
Angers City Pass means 25 free visits and cultural sites, discounts on the purchase of local specialities and products, and many advantages.
- 2 extra free hours of street parking for 2 hours paid
- -50% on the day ticket bus and tram (24h)
- Free and secure parking for motor homes
- -50% on the half-day or full-day bike rental rate (depending on available stock)
- -10% on the purchase of a souvenir in the shop (except the library ans tee shirts) of the tourist office
*Château de Brissac, Château de Serrant and Loire Odyssée (discovery formula cruise + site visit) are accessible with the 48-hour and 72-hour city passes only.
Entry to Terra Botanica is only with the 72-hour pass.
*Following the reopening of the cultural sites on 19 May, the museums of Angers are free until 1st June, the Loire Odyssée site until 30th June and the Bon Pasteur museum until 4th July 2021.