Our special group deals
Treat your group to a taste of the Angevin lifestyle!
Whether you're a group of friends, an association, a tourism professional, a works council, a wine-lover or a hiker, Angers is the capital of Anjou and the surrounding area. Situated in the heart of the Loire Valley, Angers is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the greenest city in France*. It is also home to the world's largest medieval tapestry: the Tapestry of the Apocalypse.
Guided tours, day trips or group holidays... your project is our project. Here are all the advantages of using Destination Angers' Réceptif Groupes service, a genuine travel agency for groups:
- Have a team of travel advisors on hand to help you organize a group trip,
- Receive personalized quotes for a tailor-made, turnkey trip,
- Group outings tailored to your wishes and budget,
- Benefit from preferential rates on the services offered for your organized trip,
- Benefit from our expertise in organizing excursions and save time in organizing your trip,
- Choose from guided tours in several languages (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian),
- Discover the variety of activities available in the area,
- Take advantage of our collaboration with carefully selected local partners to guarantee quality services and negotiated rates,
- Get a free coach pass (for a minimum of 20 participants).
Contact the groups receptive service :
Whatever your needs, don't hesitate to ask our specialist department for a group quote:
- by telephone on 02 41 23 50 20 from Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm
- by email to email@example.com
* Ranking of France's Green Cities Observatory 2023