Treat yourself to a weekend, for two or more, exploring the Loire Valley and Chenin vineyards at the wheel of a vintage Kombi van.
After visiting the richly historical city of Angers, at the gateway to the Anjou wine region, set off and explore some of the Loire Valley’s most beautiful surroundings. Stop off as you please en route to admire the area’s stunning valleys, vineyards, and the lush green banks of the Loire. For an unforgettable weekend, we’ve selected an exclusive list of partners, restaurants and gourmet food and wine shops for you along the way.
So take to the road today and live the adventure of driving in Kombi van style, meeting winemakers and fans of Chenin, the Loire Valley’s flagship grape.
The weekend includes the following (for two people) :
- A night in a boutique hotel on the banks of the Loire
- Daily rental of a ‘Kombi van’ vehicle
- Two 48-hr Angers City Passes (offering free access to over 20 tourist attractions in Angers and around)
- ‘Fan de Chenin’ goodies
- Tourist tax fees
Package available on Fridays to Mondays and during school holidays.
Reduced rates available on bookings of 4 persons and more (rates based on two persons sharing a double bed or twin room):
Contact us to book
- Price for two persons: € 319
- Price for two (when 4 persons booking): € 238
- Price for two (when 6 persons booking): € 210
- Price for two (when 8 persons booking): € 196