Not sure whether you want to spend time in the city or in the midst of nature? Sometimes the choice is hard to make.
Treat yourself to some pure relaxation by opting for a weekend combining both city sights and nature, in Angers. Make the most of your stay to unwind and experience unforgettable moments exploring our beautiful city and its fantastic way of life.
For a truly magical weekend break, visit the region’s enchanting heritage sites and take a bike ride on the Loire à Vélo cycle route. Beautiful landscapes await you right on the doorstep of this richly historical city.
This weekend includes:
- 1 or 2 nights in a hotel or Bed & Breakfast with the “Accueil vélos”(Bike friendly) label.
- 1 or 2 days of bike hire
- A 72 hour Angers City Pass (including entrance to 20 tourist attractions in Angers and around)
- A picnic of exclusively fresh and local products (including a starter, main, dessert & drink)
- A ‘Loire à Vélo’ cycle route map
- Tourist tax fees
- A Travel Journal
- Hotel accommodation: available weekends from Friday to Monday and every day during school holidays
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation: available 7 days a week
- All year